Accessibility Statement for Jeffrey E. Allen, CPA Website
Jeffrey E. Allen, CPA is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Jeffrey E. Allen, CPA takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of
Jeffrey E. Allen, CPA Website:
• Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
• Subscribe to Dinolytics, a WCAG 2.1 AA automated website scan tool to
ensure technical compliance.
• Hire outside consultants to manually scan our site to uncover elements
not discovered by the Dinolytics tool as well as to provide additional
recommendations for greater compliance.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
Jeffrey E. Allen, CPA Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Jeffrey E. Allen, CPA Website.
Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Jeffrey E. Allen, CPA Website:
• Phone: (305) 296-6591
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Visitor address: 3718 N. Roosevelt Blvd., Key West, FL
• Postal address: 3718 N. Roosevelt Blvd., Key West, FL
We try to respond to feedback within Two business days.
Over weekends, vacations, and holidays may be longer response time.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Jeffrey E. Allen, CPA Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
• The latest versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer and Edge, Google
Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox are all accessible compatible browsers.
Accessibility of Jeffrey E. Allen, CPA Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Jeffrey E. Allen, CPA Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Jeffrey E. Allen, CPA Website:
• WordPress Themes and Plugins: WordPress Themes and Plugins are made by third-party programmers and we are unable to modify non compliant elementsbecause Their code is proprietary and we cannot modify it.. We are working on fixing other technical WCAG 2.1 issues.. Please call our office if we can assist you personally..
Jeffrey E. Allen, CPA assessed the accessibility of Jeffrey E. Allen, CPA Website by the following approaches:
• External evaluation
• We use a combination of the WAVE tool to identify WCAG 2.1 errors.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Jeffrey E. Allen, CPA
Jeffrey E. Allen, CPA Firm
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading
the Jeffrey E. Allen, CPA Website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage:
Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
• Mozilla Firefox : Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
• Google Chrome : Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
• Internet Explorer : Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
• Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support
Accounting Website Accessibility Features
This accounting website for Jeffrey E. Allen, CPA is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Our destination website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the
elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic Markup
HTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus
are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu
items are presented as a group.
All content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative
graphics include null ALT attributes.
The site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web
Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use
structured semantic markup.
• Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
• Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards
introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software and Services
The following tools and services are available for free to assist you with
viewing and interacting with our website:
• Click Here for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
• Click Here for Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer, a tool for viewing your web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
• Click Here for Lynx, a free text-only web browser.
This statement was created on 29 March 2019 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.