Jeffrey E. Allen, CPA
Jeff has been a Certified Public Accountant for the past 25 years, and he has resided in Key West since 1993. Jeff obtained his CAM (Community Association Management) license in 2008 to better serve his Condominium and Homeowner Association clients. After serving as a partner of a Key West accounting firm for 11 years, he opened Jeffrey E. Allen, CPA in 2006. Jeff is married and has two sons.
• Master of Accountancy, University of Central Florida 1993
• Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Florida State University 1989
• Bachelor of Science, Finance, Florida State University 1989
Memberships and Associations
• Certified Public Accountant since 1993
• Community Association Manager since 2008
• Two-term President, Florida Keys Chapter of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
Renata Coll, CPA, CFE
Renata was raised in Brno, Czech Republic, and before moving to the U.S., she served as an accountant and auditor. Renata has lived in the Florida Keys for the past 17 years. She has 23 years of accounting experience, including individual, partnership, corporate and not-for-profit income tax preparation. In addition to being a Certified Public Accountant, Renata is also a Certified Fraud Examiner. Renata is married and has two children.
• Master of Accounting and Financial Management with distinction, DeVry University 2008
• Master of Economics, Mendel’s University, Brno, Czech Republic 1999
• Accounting & Economics Teaching Certification, Mendel’s University 1998
Memberships and Associations
• Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
• Past Member, Key West Chamber of Commerce
• Board Member, Roosevelt Suites Condominium Association
• Past Treasurer and Board Member, Impromptu Classical Concerts of Key West
• Past Board Member, Bahama Village Music Program
Glynn Archer IV, CPA
Glynn Archer IV graduated from Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU) in 2017 with a Master’s degree in Accounting & Taxation. During his education at FGCU, he worked at a mid-size firm in Fort Myers, Florida where he gained years of experience in the fields of financial accounting and taxation. Glynn achieved his Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license in September, 2017. After achieving his CPA, he decided to move back to his hometown of Key West, Florida. Glynn’s areas of concentration in individual, partnership, and corporate taxation.
• Masters in Tax & Accounting, Gulf Coast University 2017
Kristin joined our firm in 2008 and brought along with her over 11 years experience within the accounting field. Prior to joining us, she attended the University of Miami in Coral Gables, Florida where she studied accounting, finance and sociology. Her experience includes all areas of bookkeeping, individual income taxation, federal and state quarterly and annual payroll taxes, sales and use tax and a variety of other areas in the accounting field. She is also very experienced with QuickBooks. She plays an essential role in our firm’s successful day to day operations.